Login to the Workspace ONE UEM Console
To perform most of the lab, you will need to login to the Workspace ONE UEM Admin Console.
1. Launch Chrome Browser
Double-click the Google Chrome shortcut from the desktop of the virtual machine you are currently connected to.
2. Enter your Admin Username for the Workspace ONE UEM Admin Console
The default home page for the browser is https://labs.awmdm.com. Enter your Workspace ONE UEM Admin Account information and click the Login button.
- Enter your Username. This is your email address that you have associated with your VMware Learning Platform (VLP) account that you logged into earlier to take Hands-on Labs.
- Click Next, then advance to the next step in manual to find the password to enter, which will always be
NOTE - If you see a Captcha, please be aware that it is case sensitive!
3. Authenticate to the Workspace ONE UEM Console
The password field will be displayed after entering your username.
VMware1!for the Password field.
- Click the Log In button.
NOTE: Due to lab restrictions, you may need to wait here for a minute or so while the Hands On Lab contacts the Workspace ONE UEM Hands On Labs server.
4. Accept the End User License Agreement
NOTE: The following steps of logging into the Administration Console will only need to be done during the initial login to the console.
5. Address the Initial Security Settings
- You may need to scroll down to see the Password Recovery Questions and Security PIN sections.
- Select a question from the Password Recovery Question drop-down (default selected question is ok here).
VMware1!in the Password Recovery Answer field.
VMware1!in the Confirm Password Recovery Answer field.
1234in the Security PIN field.
1234in the Confirm Security PIN field.
- Click the Save button when finished.