Create a Device Restriction Profile
In this section, we will create a restriction profile that will disable the camera on the device. We will set the profile for auto-deployment, so that the profile to disable the camera will install automatically when the device is enrolled.
1. Add A Profile
In the top right corner of the Workspace ONE UEM console,
- Click Add.
- Click Profile.
2. Select Platform as Apple iOS
Click Apple iOS.
3. Configure General Payload
- Select General if not selected already
iOS Restriction Profilefor the Name field
- Ensure the Assignment Type is Auto
- Click the Smart Groups dropdown field and select All Devices ([email protected])
4. Configure Restriction Payload
- Click on the Restrictions payload in the left panel.
- Click Configure.
5. Disable Allow use of camera
- Uncheck the Allow use of Camera checkbox.
- Click Save & Publish.
7. Validate profile creation
- Click Devices.
- Expand Profiles & Resources.
- Click Profiles.
- Validate that you see iOS Restriction Profile in the Profiles List View.