Log into Workspace ONE Access
In this section, we are going to configure the required policies to allow basic authentication with VMware Identity Manager.
1. Open a New Browser Tab
Click the Tab space to open a new tab.
2. Navigate to Your Workspace ONE Access Tenant URL
- Right-click inside the address bar in the new tab.
- Click Paste and go
NOTE: This is the Tenant URL you received from the previous steps. If you did not copy or note this information from the previous step, return to those previous steps and note your Tenant URL.
3. Login to Your Workspace ONE Access Tenant
Administratorfor the Username.
VMware1!for the Password.
- Click Sign In.
4. Navigate to the Administrator Console
You will see the User Portal as pictured above. You will need to navigate to the Administrator Console.
- Click the User dropdown in the top-right corner.
- Click Administration Console
This will open the Administration Console in a separate tab in your browser.
NOTE: If you do not see the above view, you are already in the Administration Console and can skip this step.