Configure Basic User Sync for Workspace ONE Access
In this section, we will configure Basic User Sync for Workspace ONE Access. So that, we can use a basic account from the Workspace ONE UEM to enroll a device by authenticating with Workspace ONE Access.
1. Return to Workspace ONE UEM Console
Click on the button BACK TO WORKSPACE ONE UEM in the top right corner to the UEM Console.
2. Navigate to All Settings
In the UEM Console,
- Click on GROUPS & SETTINGS
- Click on All Settings
3. Navigate to Enterprise Integration
- Expand System
- Expand Enterprise Integration
4. Enable Basic User Sync
- Scroll down until you see the option VMware Identity Manager.
- Expand VMware Identity Manager
- Click on Configuration
- Click on ENABLE for Basic User Sync
5. Enter the Admin Password
- Enter the Admin Password as
- Click TEST CONNECTION
- Ensure that you see the connection succesful message.
- Click NEXT
6. Click Save
Without changing any settings, click SAVE