Establishing Trust Between Horizon Cloud and VMware Identity Manager
In this exercise, you gather information in the Workspace ONE administration console, that you then provide to Horizon Cloud in the Horizon Cloud Administration Console, to establish the connection.
1 Navigate to Workspace ONE Web Apps
- In the Workspace ONE console, select the Catalog tab.
- In the Catalog menu, select Web Apps.
- In the upper right of the Web Apps window, click Settings.
2 Gather the SAML Metadata
- On the navigation bar to the left under SaaS Apps, click SAML Metadata.
- In the SAML Metadata pane on the right, click Copy URL.
- When the green banner appears confirming the data is copied to the clipboard, you can paste it and save to use later.
3 Navigate to Identity Manager
- Return to the Horizon Cloud Administration Console, and click Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Identity Manager.
- In the Identity Manager window, click New.
4 Provide the Identity Manager Parameters
- In the New Identity Manager window, provide the following parameters:
- VMware Identity Manager URL: Paste the VMware Identity Manager SAML IdP metadata URL that you copied earlier.
- Timeout SSO Token: You can enter an optional period of time in minutes before the session times out. In this example, that time period is 0 minutes.
- Data Center: Click the down arrow and select a Data Center from the menu for the Identity Manager.
- Tenant Address: Enter the address of the tenant appliance.
- In the lower right, click Save.
When you complete this exercise, proceed to the next exercise to verify that the integration is working.