Navigating This Tutorial
Using the navigation bar on the left, you can access the following exercises to set up and configure a Horizon Cloud environment and explore some of the key features. It is recommended that you complete these sections in order, as they build upon one another.
Section A takes you step-by-step through setting up a Horizon Cloud tenant and configuring a Horizon Cloud Hosted Infrastructure environment. Section B explores the Administration Console and how to customize your environment. Section C shows you how to create an image.
- A: Deploying and Configuring VMware Horizon Cloud Service
- B: Exploring the Horizon Administration Console
- C: Creating a Desktop Image
The subsequent sections show you how to assign access to desktops, native applications, and remote applications. These sections are independent of each other, so you can start at the beginning of any section and proceed in any order.
- D: Assigning Access to a Desktop
- E: Assigning Access to a Native Application
- F: Assigning Access to a Remote Application
- G: Assigning Customizations
The final sections demonstrate integrating Horizon Cloud with other VMware products to provide an enhanced and optimized end-user experience.
- H: Integrating and Using Workspace One with Horizon Cloud
- I: Using VMware User Environment Manager with Horizon Cloud