Configuring Horizon Cloud for Integration
Your Horizon Cloud infrastructure must be configured to communicate with VMware Identity Manager.
1 Navigate to Identity Management
- In the Horizon Cloud Administration Console, select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, click Identity Management.
- In the Identity Manager window, click New.
2 Provide Parameters
- In the New Identity Manager window, provide the following information:
VMware Identity Manager URL: Enter the URL, such as
- Timeout SSO Token: Accept the default.
- Data Center: Select the data center from the drop-down menu.
Tenant Address: Enter the address, such as
- VMware Identity Manager URL: Enter the URL, such as
- Click Save, and verify that a message appears saying the settings have been saved successfully.
After you finish configuring Horizon Cloud to communicate with VMware Identity Manager, proceed to the next exercise to entitle a user to applications and desktops, synchronize VMware Identity Manager manually, and launch a connection to an application or desktop through VMware Identity Manager.