Assigning Remote Applications to Users and Groups
You can entitle RDSH applications to a user or group from the Horizon Cloud Administration Console.
1 Navigate to the Assignments Window
- In the Horizon Cloud Administration Console, click Assign.
- On the Assignments page, select an assignment to add a user to.
- In the upper left, click Edit.
2 Define the Type
- On the Definition tab, in the Type field, select Remote.
- In the lower right, click Next.
3 See the Applications Already Assigned
- On the Applications tab, scroll down the list to see the applications assigned to this entitlement.
- You can add or remove applications to the assignment here, but for this exercise, leave them selected.
- Click Next.
4 Identify the User
- On the Users tab, enter the username to search for the user to assign.
- Select the user from the drop-down list.
- Click Save & Exit.
After you finish entitling the user to the RDSH Application entitlement, proceed to the next exercise to launch the remote application hosted in Horizon Cloud.