Validate that the Coupa App is assigned
The pre-requisite for the Hero Card to populate is that the app needs to be assigned to the device with the deployment mode as On Demand.
1. Launch Workspace ONE App
Tap on the icon to launch the Workspace ONE App.
2. Select the HOL domain
- Select hol for the domain.
- Tap Next
3. Enter Credentials
- Enter Your sAMAccountName from the Mailbox Details text file you downloaded when retrieving your Exchange Account Details.
VMware1!for the password.
- Tap Sign in.
4. Enter the App Catalog
You will see a series of screens updating the progress on building your workspace. When the process is complete, tap Enter.
5. Accept Push Notifications from Workspace ONE
Tap Allow when prompted to accept push notifications from Workspace ONE.
6. Validate that Coupa app is assigned
Validate that you see Coupa - Expenses & Approvals in the Workspace ONE Catalog. Do NOT install the application from Workspace ONE, as the application will need to be uninstalled for the upcoming Mobile Flows Hero Card demonstration to work.
In the next section, we will see how a Hero Card is populated to prompt the install of the Coupa App.
7. Return to the iOS device Spring Board
Click the home button of your iOS device to return to the Spring Board.