Configure VMware Browser for Per-App VPN
1. Add the VMware Browser as a Public Application
Now that the Tunnel client is assigned to the appropriate group, this section walks through adding an application that is enabled to use Per App Tunnel. After enabling the setting that allows an application to use VPN, you must select the VPN profile that the app should use. This requires that any application you would like to leverage Per App VPN is pushed to the device from the AirWatch Console as a managed app. There is one exception to this, which is the Safari application on iOS. This is covered in detail in a later section of this lab.
This step will walk you through the process of adding an application from the Public App store that will be associated to the VPN profile you created.
1.1. Add a New Public Application
- Click Add
- Click Public Application
1.2. Search for the Application to Add
- Select Apple iOS from the Platform dropdown.
- Enter "VMware Browser" in the Name field.
- Select Next.
1.3. Select the VMware Browser from the Search Results
Click Select on the VMware Browser result.
1.4. Save & Assign
Click Save & Assign
1.5. Add Assignment
Click Add Assignment
1.6. Assign Group and Delivery Method
- Select Assignment Groups as All Devices
- Select App Delivery Method as Auto
1.7. Configure the Application Policies
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Policies section.
- Select Enabled for Remove On Unenroll
- Select Enabled for App Tunneling
- Select the profile Per-App VPN @([email protected])
- Click Add
1.8. Save & Publish
Click Save & Publish
1.9. Publish the Application