Add Workspace ONE Web as a Public App
VMware Boxer also supports Workspace ONE Web for opening links and other features, so in order to demo this functionality, we will be publishing Workspace ONE Web to the iOS device.
1. Add A New Public Application
- Click Add
- Click Public Application
2. Search for the Application to Add
- Select Apple iOS from the Platform dropdown.
- Enter Workspace ONE Web in the Name field.
- Click Next
3. Select the Application From the Search Results
Click Select on the Web - Workspace ONE application.
4. Save and Assign Workspace ONE Web
Click SAVE & ASSIGN
5. Add Assignment for Workspace ONE Web
Click + ADD ASSIGNMENT
6. Configure Workspace ONE Web Assignment Settings
- Click in the Selected Assignment Groups field. This will pop-up the list of created Assignment Groups. Start Typing
All Devicesand select the All Devices ([email protected]) Group.
- Select AUTO for the App Delivery Method.
7. Configure Policies for Workspace ONE Web
- Scroll down to find the Policies section.
- Select ENABLED for Remove On Unenroll
- Select ENABLED for Make App MDM Managed if User Installed
- Click ADD
8. Confirm Assignment and Save
- Confirm that the Assignment you just configured is displayed.
- Click SAVE & PUBLISH
9. Preview Assigned Devices and Publish