Safari Domain Profile Configuration
In this chapter you create a Per-App VPN profile and deploy an Application configured to use the VPN Tunnel on iOS.
1. Add a New Version to the iOS VPN Profile
In this step you will update the iOS profile created in the first step to include Safari domains.
1.1. Update the Per-App VPN Profile
Return to the Workspace ONE UEM Console.
- Click Devices
- Click Profiles & Resources
- Click Profiles
- Select the edit icon next to the Per-App VPN profile.
1.2. Add Version to update the existing profile
- Click ADD VERSION to allow editing.
- Select the VPN payload on the left hand side.
1.3. Configure Safari Domains
airwlab.comin the Safari Domains list.
- Click SAVE & PUBLISH
NOTE - They syntax for Safari Domains does not require a wildcard character. Enter only the domain hostname to whitelist the entire domain to initiate VPN in Safari.
1.4. Publish the updated VPN Profile