Setup Workspace ONE AirLift
You will now setup Workspace ONE AirLift, connecting it to both Workspace ONE UEM and Microsoft SCCM in order to support Co-Management of Windows 10 devices.
1. Retrieve the Workspace ONE UEM API Key
We now need to retrieve the admin REST API key from the Workspace ONE UEM Console. This key will be required by AirLift in order to connect to Workspace ONE UEM.
In the Workspace ONE UEM Console,
- Click Groups & Settings.
- Click All Settings.
2. Launch Workspace ONE AirLift
Double click the AirLift shortcut on the desktop of the SCCM server.
This will be the first time we are launching AirLift, so we will be asked to configure connectivity to Workspace ONE UEM and SCCM.
3. Configure AirLift
We will now configure AirLift to connect to both Workspace ONE UEM and SCCM.
3.1. Configure AirLift for Workspace ONE
https://hol.awmdm.comfor the API URL.
- Select Same as API for the Console Address.
- Paste the API Key from your Workspace ONE tenant that you captured in the previous step.
- Enter your email address that you have associated with your VMware Learning Platform (VLP) account.
VMware1!for the Password field.
- Click the Continue button.
3.2. Configure AirLift for SCCM
sccm-01a.corp.localfor the SCCM Server
HOLfor the Site Code
CORPas the Domain
Administratoras the Account
VMware1!as the Password
- Click the Submit button
Congratulations - you have successfully configured AirLift!
NOTE: The Submit button may show a loading wheel for a few minutes while AirLift configures. Please wait until the next page loads to continue!