Enrolling Your Windows 10 Device
We will now enroll our Windows 10 device in Workspace ONE UEM. First, we will need to download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
1. Download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub on the Windows 10 VM
From a new tab in the browser, if not opened already,
https://www.getwsone.comin the navigation bar and press
- Click Download Hub for Windows 10.
NOTE: Please wait while the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub installer finishes downloading.
- Click Keep when warned about the AirWatchAgent.msi download.
NOTE - If you do not see the warning about the AirWatchAgent.msi file, skip this and continue to the next step.
2. Launch the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer
Click the AirWatchAgent.msi file in your download bar.
NOTE - The installer may take a few seconds to launch, please be patient after clicking the AirWatchAgent.msi file.
3. Click Run
Click Run to proceed with the installation.
3.1. Accept the Default Install Location
Leave the default install location and click Next.
NOTE - The Next button may take several seconds to enable while the required additional features are installed.
3.2. Accept the License Agreement
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click Next.
3.3. Start the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Install
Click Install to start the installer.
3.4. Allow the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer to Run (IF NEEDED)
If prompted to allow the app to make changes on your device, click Yes.
3.5. Complete the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer
Click Finish to complete the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub installer.
NOTE - After clicking finish, the Native Enrollment application will launch to guide you through enrolling into Workspace ONE UEM. It will take around 45-60 seconds to launch the agent.
4. Enroll Your Windows 10 Device Using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
Click Server Detail.
4.1. Find your Group ID from Workspace ONE UEM Console
The first step is to make sure you know what your Organization Group ID is. Return to Google Chrome and navigate to the Workspace ONE UEM administrator console tab.
- To find the Group ID, hover your mouse over the Organization Group tab at the top of the screen. Look for the email address you used to log in to the lab portal.
- Your Group ID is displayed at the bottom of the Organization Group pop up.
4.2. Enter the Server Details
hol.awmdm.comfor the Server Name field.
- Enter Your Group ID for the Group ID field. If you forgot your Group ID, check the previous steps on how to retrieve it.
4.3. Enter Your User Credentials
aduserin the Username field.
VMware1!in the Password field.
- Click Next
NOTE - Wait while the server checks your enrollment details.
4.4. Workspace ONE Application Launch
Since our Workspace ONE UEM and VMware Identity Manager environments are linked for this environment, the Workspace ONE Application will automatically open after enrollment is complete. You will not need it for this exercise, so click Close.
4.5. Finish the Workspace ONE UEM Enrollment Process
Click Finish to end the Enrollment process. Your Windows 10 device is now successfully enrolled into Workspace ONE UEM.