This module introduced Horizon Multi-Cloud Management and described the Horizon subscription licensing model.
You've finished Module 1
Congratulations on completing Module 1.
If you are looking for additional information on Horizon, try one of these:
- Click on this link
- Or go to https://techzone.vmware.com/
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Lab Module List:
- Module 1 - Introducing the Horizon Cloud Service (30 minutes) (Intermediate) This module will introduce you to Horizon Multi-Cloud Management and describe the Horizon subscription licensing model.
- Module 2 - Connecting a Horizon 7 POD to Horizon Cloud using the Horizon Cloud Connector (30 minutes) (Intermediate) Learn about the function of Horizon Cloud Connector and step through a configuration of your own.
- Module 3 - Managing and Monitoring Horizon PODs using the Cloud Monitoring Service (30 minutes) (Basic) Navigate the Horizon Multi-Cloud Dashboard to gather data about multiple Horizon deployments.
- Module 4 - Provide End User Support across Horizon PODs using the Horizon Helpdesk Tool (15 minutes) (Basic) Gather real-time usage information of a Horizon user from any Horizon deployment.
- Module 5 - Provide End User Support across Horizon PODs using the Horizon Helpdesk Tool (15 minutes) (Basic) Learn about multi-cloud workflows that enable you to streamline operations across multiple pods at once.
- Josh Spencer, Senior Technical Marketing Architect, USA
- Vernon Lihou, Senior EUC Specialist SE, UK
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.