This module will introduce you to the Horizon Cloud Multi-Cloud Workflows.
- This module contains product features that are currently under development.
- This overview of new technology represents no commitment from VMware to deliver these features in any generally available product.
- Features are subject to change, and must not be included in contracts, purchase orders, or sales agreements of any kind.
- Technical feasibility and market demand will affect final delivery.
- Pricing and packaging for any new technologies or features discussed or presented have not been determined.
Introduction to Horizon Multi-Cloud Workflows (MCW)
Horizon Cloud provides visibility to Horizon pods that reside in various on-premises and hosted clouds. With multi-cloud workflows, you are able to streamline operations across multiple pods at once.
Preparing for Multi-Cloud Workflows
- The initial release of MCW will provide support for Horizon 7 on-premises and Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS
- Horizon 7 pods should all be part of a Cloud Pod Architecture (CPA) federation
- Horizon 7 version 7.9 or later is required
- Horizon 7 Cloud Connector version 1.3 or later is required
- Move Horizon pods to the managed state
- Create global assignment across multiple Horizon pods
- Review assignment details
- Update assignment
- Delete assignment