Multi-Cloud Workflow - Moving a Pod from Monitored to Managed
- This module contains product features that are currently under development.
- This overview of new technology represents no commitment from VMware to deliver these features in any generally available product.
- Features are subject to change, and must not be included in contracts, purchase orders, or sales agreements of any kind.
- Technical feasibility and market demand will affect final delivery.
- Pricing and packaging for any new technologies or features discussed or presented have not been determined.
When a Horizon pod is initially connected to the Horizon Cloud service, the pod will be in a monitored state. In this state, Horizon Cloud administrators can manage licensing and review monitoring data from the Horizon Cloud Dashboard.
Moving a Horizon pod from monitored to managed adds the capability to create Workspace assignments in that pod.
In this example, one Horizon pod is managed while the other is monitored
In the next lesson, you will move the monitored pod to a managed state