Enterprise Wipe a macOS Device
An Enterprise Wipe removes corporate data that was added to the device while leaving personal data intact.
1. View Device List
In the Workspace ONE UEM Console:
- Select Devices
- Select List View.
- Select your macOS device in the List View to view details.
2. Initiate Enterprise Wipe
- From the toolbar in the device details header, select More Actions.
- Select Enterprise Wipe under the Management header in the drop-down menu.
3. Enter Security PIN to Confirm Wipe
- Scroll down until you see the section to Enter Security PIN.
Enter your security PIN
1234to initiate the Enterprise Wipe.