Setup a Profile in Workspace ONE UEM
In this exercise, you will create a profile in the Workspace ONE UEM Console to configure BitLocker. These policies will be deployed to our AirLift Co-Managed devices and will be reported to our AirLift Dashboard. This allows us to co-manage the devices in this SCCM collection with AirLift and Workspace ONE UEM.
1. Create Windows 10 Profile for Devices
In the Workspace ONE UEM Console,
- Click Devices.
- Expand Profiles & Resources.
- Click Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Click Add Profile.
1.2. Select the Device Type
Select Windows Desktop.
1.3. Select the Context
Select Device Profile.
1.4. Configure the Profile General Payload
BitLockeras the name of the profile.
- Select AirLift ([email protected]) for the Assigned Groups.
1.5. Enable the Encryption Payload
- Select Encryption.
- Click Configure.
1.6. Configure the Encryption Payload
- Select System Partition for Encrypted Volume.
- Select System Default for Encrypted Method.
- Click the checkbox next to Only encrypt used space during initial encryption.
- Select Password for the Authentication Mode.
8for the Minimum Password Length.
- Click Save & Publish.
1.8. Confirm the BitLocker Profile
View the BitLocker profile you just created, and make sure it is assigned to the AirLift group.