Device Posture and Real-Time Compliance
Workspace ONE UEM assesses device posture by evaluating, locally enforcing, and remediating devices using the compliance engine, a Workspace ONE UEM tool that ensures that all devices abide by specified policies. A policy can include basic security settings or more critical security configurations.
1. Navigate to All Settings
- Click Groups & Settings.
- Click All Settings.
2. Navigate to Windows Health Attestation
- Click Devices & Users
- Click Windows
- Click Windows Desktop
- Click Windows Health Attestation
- Select Override for the Current Setting
- Uncheck BitLocker Disabled under the Compromised Status Definition section.
3. Configure Health Attestation
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Save
4. Close Settings
- Ensure the Saved Successfully prompt is displayed.
- Click the Close (X) button to close the Setting window.