Android Enterprise is developed by Google to allow organization to securely manage Android devices (running 5.0 or later versions). It provides several features and configurations when integrated with Workspace ONE UEM, which secures and manages devices in your organization.
Some of the features supported by Android in the enterprise are:
- Hosting your enterprise apps in Play Store
- Installing apps (both Play Store and enterprise apps) without user intervention.
- Manage license of paid apps.
- Modify app-specific configurations and permissions.
- Customize Play Store.
- Enhance data security using Workspace ONE UEM restrictions and configurations.
Workspace ONE UEM can configure both a Work profile and a Work managed mode. You will be going through the Work managed mode in this lab.