Congratulations on completing Module 7.
You should now be familiar with the requirements for the integration of Workspace ONE with Horizon Azure
You've finished Module 7
If you are looking for additional information on Horizon Cloud on IBM Cloud, try one of these:
- Click on this Horion Cloud Virtual Desktops and Applications
- or go to this link
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code above.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Module 1 - Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure Overview (15 Minutes) (Basic) Provides a brief introduction to Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure.
- Module 2 - Deploy Horizon Cloud (15 Minutes) (Basic) Walk through the deployment of Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- Module 3 - Creating an Image (15 Minutes) (Basic) Walk through creating a Windows 10 Image for VDI and a Server 2016 Image for RDS session-based desktops and remote applications.
- Module 4 - Creating a Desktop Assignment (15 Minutes) (Basic) Walk through creating both a Dedicated and Floating Desktop Assignment, entitle it to end users and then connect using HTML access.
- Module 5 - Deploying a Farm (30 Minutes) (Basic) Walk through deploying a Farm, entitle it your end users and then connect using HTML Access.
- Module 6 - Management of User Environment Settings (15 Minutes) (Basic) Learn more about using VMware User Environment Manager to dynamically deliver user persona and application settings in Horizon Cloud.
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.