In this exercise, you have learned how to:
- Deploy the VMware Unified Access Gateway on a two NIC configuration using PowerShell script for a High Availability scenario
- Configured High Availability on Unified Access Gateway through the administration console
- Validated the Web Reverse Proxy instance configuration to work in High Availability scenario
- Performed tests on a cluster of Unified Access Gateway appliances and confirmed their High Availability status.
For additional documentation, be sure to check:
- VMware Techzone - https://techzone.vmware.com/resource/workspace-one
- VMware Unified Access Gateway documentation https://docs.vmware.com/en/Unified-Access-Gateway/