An Enterprise Wipe removes corporate data that was added to the device while leaving personal data intact.
1. View Device List
From within the AirWatch console,
- Click on Devices
- Click on List View.
- Click on your macOS device in the List View to view details.
2. Initiate Enterprise Wipe
- From the toolbar in the device details header, click More Actions.
- Click Enterprise Wipe under the "Management" header in the menu that drops down.
3. Enter Security PIN to Confirm Wipe
- Scroll down until you see the section to Enter Security PIN.
- Enter your security PIN "1234" to initiate the Enterprise Wipe.
4. Access macOS System Preferences
- On your device, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner
- Click System Preferences.
5. Verify Removal of System Preference Restrictions
- Note you are now able to make modifications to iCloud and Bluetooth since the restriction you created earlier has been removed.
6. Verify Removal of Deployed Internal Application
- Open Finder (Smiley Face) on the dock and click Go.
- Click on Applications.
- Confirm that Feedly has been removed from your device.
On your device, also note that the dock preferences have been removed and the dock has returned to its original position.
NOTE - Due to the limitations of the lab network, you may need to wait several minutes after un-enrolling before the Feedly application is removed and the dock is returned to the original position.