This module included exercises to create and entitle a Desktop Pool in Horizon.
You've finished Module 1
Congratulations on completing Module 1.
If you are looking for additional information on Horizon, try one of these:
- Click on this link
- Or go to https://tinyurl.com/y426nckm
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Module 1 - Create a Desktop Pool - Instant Clones (30 minutes) (Basic) Guides you through the steps of creating an instant-clone desktop pool and testing.
- Module 2 - Create an RDSH Farm - Instant Clones (15 minutes) (Basic) Provision an RDSH Farm. Review the Farm settings. Configure RDSH Load Balancing
- Module 3 - Application Pools (15 minutes) (Basic) Create a RDSH Application Pool, create a VM Hosted Applications Pool, Testing end-user experiece
- Module 4 - Modern Management of Horizon Desktops (30 minutes) (Advanced) How how to use Workspace ONE UEM with VMware Horizon with Modern Management of Windows 10
- Module 5 - Integrate Horizon with Workspace ONE Access (60 minutes) (Basic) Integrate WS1 Access with Horizon to deliver a comprehensive catalog of apps and desktops.
- Module 6 - Single Sign-On with True SSO and Workspace ONE Access (15 minutes) (Basic) Consume Desktops and Apps with a Single Sign-on experience which integrates VMware Horizon, True SSO and WS1 Access.
- Module 7 - Dynamic Environment Manager (60 minutes) (Basic) Provide personalization to roam user settings between Windows sessions. Learn to optimize end user experience using Horizon Smart Policies.
- Module 8 - App Volumes (60 minutes) (Basic) Explore the new simplified application management workflows of App Volumes 4.
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.