This module explored the use of a published Application using Horizon, Identity Manager, User Environment Manager, and App Volumes.
You've finished Module 1
Congratulations on completing Module 1.
If you are looking for additional information on Horizon, try one of these:
- Click on this link
- Or go to https://techzone.vmware.com/
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Module 1 - Published Application as a service (30 minutes) (Intermediate) This module will focus on a single use case delivering a published Application using Horizon, Identity Manager, User Environment Manager, and App Volumes.
- Module 2 - Virtual Desktop Delivery by Design (30 minutes) (Intermediate) Exploiting a single use case this module will demonstrate how to deliver a virtual desktop using Horizon, Identity Manager, User Environment Manager and App Volumes including the decisions along the way affecting the desktop end state.
- Module 3 - Nested Application Publishing (30 minutes) (Basic) This use case will emphasize the use of a published application through a virtual desktop resulting in a nested application.
- Module 4 - Modern Management of Horizon 7 Desktops (15 minutes) (Basic) This module will be a brief peek at the current state of Modern Management of desktops when deploying Windows 10 with Horizon 7.
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.