In this module, we went over the Horizon Basic Troubleshooting steps. We talked about what to look for when troubleshooting, using the Help Desk Tool, Monitoring System Health, using Performance Tracker and Optimizing the Horizon 7 Environment.
You've finished Module 5
Congratulations on completing Module 5
If you are looking for additional information on Troubleshooting Horizon, try oe of these:
- Click on this link
- Or go to https://tinyurl.com/y3wv59re
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Module 1 - Create a Desktop Pool (15 minutes) (Basic) Create a Desktop Pool, Review the settings and connect to the Desktop.
- Module 2 - Create an RDSH Farm - Instant Clones (15 minutes) (Basic) Provision an RDSH Farm. Review the Farm settings. Create a desktop pool using the RDSH Farm and connect to the desktop on the RDSH Farm.
- Module 3 - Create an Application Pool (15 minutes) (Basic) Add an Application Pool and explore the settings then connect to that application pool running on a farm of RDS hosts by a user.
- Module 4 - Horizon Published Apps Maintenance (30 minutes) (Basic) Horizon Published Apps Maintenance.
- Module 5 - Horizon Basic Troubleshooting (30 minutes) (Basic) This module will focus around basic troubleshooting of the Horizon Environment.
- Module 6 - Single Sign-On with True SSO and Identity Manager (15 minutes) (Basic) Consume Desktops and Apps with a Single Sign-on experience which integrates VMware Horizon, True SSO and Identity Manager.
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.