This module covered immediate and recurring farm maintenance operations, as well as recommended practices for maintaining Horizon farms.
You have Finished Module 4
Congratulations on completing Module 4.
If you are looking for additional information on Horizon farm maintenance, try one of these:
- Schedule Maintenance for an Automated Instant-Clone Farm in Horizon Console
- Best Practices for Published Applications and Desktops in VMware Horizon Apps and VMware Horizon 7
- You may also be interested in the Quick-Start Tutorial for VMware Horizon 7 which has a dedicated section on building RDSH published apps and desktops.
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code to visit the Horizon Apps product page.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Module 1 - Create a Desktop Pool
- Module 2 - Create an RDSH Farm - Instant Clones
- Module 3 - Create an Application Pool
- Module 5 - Horizon Basic Troubleshooting
- Module 6 - Single Sign-On with True SSO and Identity Manager
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.