This module went over creating a Desktop Pool in Horizon.
You've finished Module 1
Congratulations on completing Module 1.
If you are looking for additional information on Horizon, try one of these:
- Click on this link
- Or go to https://tinyurl.com/y426nckm
- Or use your smart device to scan the QRC Code.
Proceed to any module below which interests you most.
- Module 1 - Create a Desktop Pool (15 minutes) (Basic) Create a Desktop Pool, Review the settings and connect to the Desktop.
- Module 2 - Create an RDSH Farm - Instant Clones (15 minutes) (Basic) Provision an RDSH Farm. Review the Farm settings. Create a desktop pool using the RDSH Farm and connect to the desktop on the RDSH Farm.
- Module 3 - Create an Application Pool (15 minutes) (Basic) Add an Application Pool and explore the settings then connect to that application pool running on a farm of RDS hosts by a user.
- Module 4 - Horizon Published Apps Maintenance (30 minutes) (Basic) Horizon Published Apps Maintenance
- Module 5 - Horizon Basic Troubleshooting (30 minutes) (Basic) This module will focus around basic troubleshooting of the Horizon Environment.
- Module 6 - Single Sign-On with True SSO and Identity Manager (15 minutes) (Basic) Consume Desktops and Apps with a Single Sign-on experience which integrates VMware Horizon, True SSO and Identity Manager.
How to End Lab
To end your lab click on the END button.