Enrolling Your Windows 10 Device with a Basic Account
You will now enroll your Windows 10 device in Workspace ONE UEM.
1. Launch the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer
Normally, you would download the AirWatch Agent from https://www.getwsone.com. However, the agent has already been downloaded and staged locally for you for simplicity.
- Open File Explorer by clicking the shortcut from the taskbar
- Click Local Disk (C:)
- Click Tools
- Double-click the AirwatchAgent installer
1.1. Click Run
Click Run to proceed with the installation.
1.2. Accept the Default Install Location
Leave the default install location and click Next.
NOTE - The Next button may take several seconds to enable while the required additional features are installed.
1.3. Accept the License Agreement
- Select I accept the terms of the License Agreement.
- Click Next.
1.4. Start the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Install
Click Install to start the installer.
NOTE - The Installing Hub UI Component step may take several minutes to complete. Please do not interrupt the install!
1.5. Allow the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer to Run (IF NEEDED)
If prompted to allow the app to make changes on your device, click Yes.
1.6. Complete the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Installer
Click Finish to complete the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub installer.
NOTE - After clicking Finish, the Native Enrollment application will launch to guide you through enrolling into Workspace ONE UEM. It will take around 45-60 seconds to launch the agent.
2. Enroll Your Windows 10 Device Using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
NOTE - The above screen may take 45 - 60 seconds to display after clicking Finish from the previous step!
hol.awmdm.comfor the Server Address.
- Click Next.
2.1. Find your Group ID from Workspace ONE UEM Console
The next step is to make sure you know what your Organization Group ID is.
- To find the Group ID, hover your mouse over the Organization Group tab at the top of the screen. Look for the email address you used to log in to the lab portal.
- Your Group ID is displayed at the bottom of the Organization Group pop up.
2.2. Enter Your Group ID
- Enter Your Group ID for the Group ID field. If you forgot your Group ID, check the previous steps on how to retrieve it.
- Click Next.
2.3. Enter Your User Credentials
testuserin the Username field.
VMware1!in the Password field.
- Click Sign In.
NOTE - Wait while the server checks your enrollment details. This may take a few minutes.
2.4. Finish the Workspace ONE UEM Enrollment Process
Click Done to end the Enrollment process. Your Windows 10 device is now successfully enrolled into Workspace ONE UEM.