Setup Workspace ONE AirLift
You will now setup Workspace ONE AirLift, connecting it to both Workspace ONE UEM and Microsoft SCCM in order to support co-management of Windows 10 devices.
1. Retrieve the Workspace ONE UEM API Key
We now need to retrieve the admin REST API key from the Workspace ONE UEM Console. This key will be required by AirLift in order to connect to Workspace ONE UEM.
In the Workspace ONE UEM Console,
- Click Groups & Settings.
- Click All Settings.
1.1. Copy the REST API Key
- Expand System.
- Expand Advanced.
- Expand API.
- Select REST API.
- Select the API Key value for the AirWatchAPI service.
- Right-click and click Copy.
You will need this key in the upcoming steps for configuring AirLift. For production you can also add a new API key for the AirLift Service.
2. Launch Workspace ONE AirLift
Double click the AirLift shortcut on the desktop of the SCCM server.
This will be the first time we are launching AirLift, so we will be asked to configure connectivity to Workspace ONE UEM and SCCM.
3. Configure AirLift
We will now configure AirLift to connect to both Workspace ONE UEM and SCCM.
3.1. Configure AirLift for Workspace ONE
https://labs.awmdm.comfor the API URL.
- Select Same as API for the Console Address.
- Paste the API Key from your Workspace ONE tenant that you captured in the previous step.
- Enter your email address that you have associated with your VMware Learning Platform (VLP) account.
VMware1!for the Password field.
- Click the Continue button.