Login to the Workspace ONE UEM Console
- From your new Chrome tab, navigate to
https://ws1.airwlab.comor click the WS1 UEM Console bookmark.
- Enter your Username. This is your email address that you have associated with your VMware Learning Platform (VLP) account.
- Click Next.
1. Authenticate to the Workspace ONE UEM Console
The password field will be displayed after entering your username.
VMware1!for the Password field.
- Click the Log In button.
NOTE - Due to lab restrictions, you may need to wait here for a minute or so while the Hands On Lab contacts the Workspace ONE UEM Hands On Labs server.
2. Accept the End User License Agreement
NOTE - The following steps of logging into the Administration Console will only need to be done during the initial login to the console.
3. Address the Initial Security Settings
- You may need to scroll down to see the Password Recovery Questions and Security PIN sections.
- Select a question from the Password Recovery Question drop-down (default selected question is ok here).
VMware1!in the Password Recovery Answer field.
VMware1!in the Confirm Password Recovery Answer field.
1234in the Security PIN field.
1234in the Confirm Security PIN field.
- Click the Save button when finished.
4. Close the Welcome Message
After completing the Security Settings, you will be presented with the Workspace ONE UEM Console Highlights pop-up.
- Click on the Don't show this message on login check box.
- Close the pop-up by clicking on the X in the upper-right corner.