Testing VMware Browser and SSO through Identity Bridging
Confirm that VMware Browser is already installed on your device and launch the app.
1. Confirm INTRANET shows up
Previously you set http://intranet.corp.local as the home page for VMware Browser, and that is the page that you should be seeing now on your device.
In this case VMware Browser uses the Tunnel Proxy, component of VMware Tunnel Service to provide access to this internal website, if you try to access the intranet URL from any external network you won't be able to.
2. Access ITBDUGET website from VMware Browser
https://uag.airwlab.com/itbudget and press
You will see the following page and no prompt to provide any credentials.
3. Validate Kerberos Authentication
3.1. Launch Event Viewer
- Open Event Viewer using the shortcut located on your Windows Task Bar.
3.1.1. Connect to Event Viewer from another computer
- Right Click on Event Viewer (Local)
- Select Connect to Another Computer
3.1.2. Connecting to INTRANET Server Event Viewer
INTRANETfor Another Computer
- Click OK
4. Validate Certificate requested by VMware Browser
4.1. Launch Certificate Authority
- Click on Certificate Authority icon
4.2. Open most recently issued certificate
- Click on Issued Certificates
- Click on the last issued certificate
- Right-click and select Open
4.3. Confirm the certificate was issued to right person
- Confirm the most recently issued certificate was issued to