Power ON Virtual Machines
You will be utilizing other virtual machines that have already been deployed for you as part of this exercise. To ensure these virtual machines are powered on and ready for use during later steps, you will power them on now.
1. Navigate to VMs and Templates
- Click the Home icon.
- Click VMs and Templates.
2. Power ON Intranet VM
- Click the arrow by RegionA01 to expand it.
- Click the Intranet virtual machine.
- Click the Power ON button.
The Intranet virtual machine will act as our web server, and it's named INTRANET.CORP.LOCAL.
This server host two websites on IIS:
- INTRANET - This website is available through port 80 and 443. The hostname INTRANET.CORP.LOCAL and will be used for this module.
- IT - This website can be ignored, as it will not be used in this exercise.