Remove Virtual Machines
You are about to move to the next Module. Before continuing, you will power down and remove the deployed virtual machines you utilized for this exercise. This will release the storage and resources allocated to this virtual machine, allowing these resources to be utilized by other virtual machines that you will deploy in other modules.
1. Power OFF UAG VM Appliance
Return to Google Chrome. In the vSphere Web Client,
- Click on UAG-1NIC.
- Click on the Power OFF button.
1.1. Confirm Guest Shut Down
2. Delete the Unified Access Gateway Appliance
- Click the Refresh button to check if the Unified Access Gateway virtual machine has powered off.
- Right-Click the UAG-1NIC virtual machine.
- Click Delete from Disk.
NOTE: If Delete from Disk is not available, the virtual machine is still powering off. Click the Refresh button until the virtual machine is powered off.
2.1. Confirm the Delete
Click Yes to confirm the delete.