Configure Your VMware Identity Manager Tenant
Before configuring the Directory Services and the VMware Identity Manager settings in the AirWatch Console, you will need to make some configurations your VMware Identity Manager tenant to ensure our Active Directory users are imported and mapped properly based on our configuration.
Continue to the next step.
1. Edit User Attributes
- Click Identity & Access Management.
- Click Setup.
- Click User Attributes.
- Enable distinguishedName by clicking the checkbox next to the field.
- Enable userPrincipalName by clicking the checkbox next to the field.
NOTE - You may need to scroll down to find the distinguishedName and userPrincipalName attributes.
2. Save User Attribute Changes
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Save.