Login to the AirWatch Console from DTW HOL Workstation
To perform most of the lab you will need to login to the AirWatch Management Console.
1. Launch Chrome Browser
Double-click the Chrome Browser on the lab desktop.
2. Authenticate to the AirWatch Administration Console
The default home page for the browser is https://hol.awmdm.com. Enter your AirWatch Admin Account information and click the Login button.
NOTE - If you see a Captcha, please be aware that it is case sensitive!
- Enter your Username as firstname.lastname@example.org where ### is the workstation number listed in the top in orange.
- Enter "VMware1!" for the Password field.
- Click the Login button.
NOTE - Due to lab restrictions, you may need to wait here for a minute or so while the Hands On Lab contacts the AirWatch Hands On Labs server.
3. Accept the End User License Agreement
NOTE - The following steps of logging into the Administration Console will only need to be done during the initial login to the console.
4. Address the Initial Security Settings
- You may need to scroll down to see the Password Recovery Questions and Security PIN sections.
- Select a question from the Password Recovery Question drop-down (default selected question is ok here).
- Enter "VMware1!" in the Password Recovery Answer field.
- Enter "VMware1!" in the Confirm Password Recovery Answer field.
- Enter "1234" in the Security PIN field.
- Enter "1234" in the Confirm Security PIN field.
- Click the Save button when finished.
5. Close the Welcome Message
After completing the Security Settings, you will be presented with the AirWatch Console Welcome pop-up.
- Click on the Don't show this message again check box.
- Close the pop-up by clicking on the X in the upper-right corner.