Add A Basic User Account
Basic accounts are the accounts which are created locally in the AirWatch admin console, as opposed to the accounts which are imported from an active directory. In this section, we will create a Basic User account which we will use for enrollment in the following section.
1. Click on Add / User
In the top right corner of the AirWatch console,
- Click Add.
- Click User.
2. Add User information
In the pop-up window,
- Ensure that security type is Basic
- Enter the username as "basicuser"
- Enter the password as "VMware1!"
- Confirm the password as "VMware1!"
- Enter the first name as "basic"
- Enter the last name as "user"
- Enter the e-mail address as "[email protected]"
NOTE - Use the scroll bar if you don't see the option to enter email address
- Click on Save
You should see a confirmation that user is created successfully. If the user is already created with the same username then you can use the existing user in the following section.