Add VMware Browser as a Public App
VMware Boxer also supports VMware Browser for opening links and other features, so in order to demo this functionality, we will be publishing VMware Browser to the iOS device.
1. Add A New Public Application
- Click Add
- Click Public Application
2. Search for the Application to Add
- Select Apple iOS from the Platform dropdown.
- Enter "VMware Browser" in the Name field.
- Click Next
3. Select the Application From the Search Results
Click Select on the VMware Browser application.
4. Save and Assign VMware Browser
Click Save & Assign
5. Add Assignment for VMware Browser
Click + Add Assignment.
6. Configure VMware Browser Assignment Settings
- Click in the Selected Assignment Groups field. This will pop-up the list of created Assignment Groups. Start Typing "All Devices" and select the All Devices ([email protected]) Group.
- Select Auto for the App Delivery Method.
7. Configure Policies for VMware Browser
- Scroll down to find the Policies section.
- Select Enabled for Remove On Unenroll
- Click Add
8. Confirm Assignment and Save
- Confirm that the Assignment you just configured is displayed.
- Click Save & Publish.
9. Preview Assigned Devices and Publish