Enabling VMware AirWatch School Manager
In this section we will enable AirWatch School Manager functionality in your AirWatch environment.
1. Enter Devices Settings
- Click Devices.
- Click Devices Settings.
2. Enable AirWatch School Manager
- Under Devices & Users, click Apple.
- Click Education.
- Select Override for Current Setting.
- Select Enabled for Enable Education Features.
- Select AirWatch for the Class Source.
- Click Save.
3. Enter Security PIN
- Enter the Security PIN (e.g. 1234) that you entered when first logging into your AW environment.
- After inputting your Security PIN, you should see the Successful confirmation appear and automatically closes the menu.
4. Close Device Settings
Click the X in the top right corner of the Settings screen to return to the Device Dashboard.