Login to the AirWatch Console (Windows 10 VM)
To perform most of the lab you will need to login to the AirWatch Management Console.
1. Connect to the Windows 10 VM
Double-click the Win10-01.rdp shortcut on the lab desktop.
If prompted, the login credentials for the Windows 10 VM are:
- Username: corp\administrator
- Password: VMware1!
2. Launch Chrome Browser
Double-click the Chrome Browser on the lab desktop.
3. Authenticate to the AirWatch Administration Console
The default home page for the browser is https://hol.awmdm.com. Enter your AirWatch Admin Account information and click the Login button.
NOTE - If you see a Captcha, please be aware that it is case sensitive!
- Enter your Username. This is you email address that you have associated with your VMware Learning Platform (VLP) account.
- Enter "VMware1!" for the Password field.
- Click the Login button.
NOTE - Due to lab restrictions, you may need to wait here for a minute or so while the Hands On Lab contacts the AirWatch Hands On Labs server.
4. Accept the End User License Agreement
NOTE - The following steps of logging into the Administration Console will only need to be done during the initial login to the console.
5. Address the Initial Security Settings
- You may need to scroll down to see the Password Recovery Questions and Security PIN sections.
- Select a question from the Password Recovery Question drop-down (default selected question is ok here).
- Enter "VMware1!" in the Password Recovery Answer field.
- Enter "VMware1!" in the Confirm Password Recovery Answer field.
- Enter "1234" in the Security PIN field.
- Enter "1234" in the Confirm Security PIN field.
- Click the Save button when finished.
6. Close the Welcome Message
After completing the Security Settings, you will be presented with the AirWatch Console Welcome pop-up.
- Click on the Don't show this message again check box.
- Close the pop-up by clicking on the X in the upper-right corner.