Logging In to the VMware Identity Manager Console
This exercise helps you to log in to your VMware Identity Manager tenant.
1. Launch Google Chrome (If Needed)
If Google Chrome is not already open, launch Google Chrome by double-clicking the icon from the desktop.
2. Navigate to Your VMware Identity Manager Tenant
Enter the VMware Identity Manager tenant into the navigation bar and press Enter to continue.
Note: Check the activation emails received in Sign Up for a Free Trial of Cloud-Based Workspace ONE for your VMware Identity Manager tenant details.
3. Login to Your VMware Identity Manager Tenant
- Enter the administrator user name.
- Enter the administrator password.
- Click Sign In.
4. Navigate to the Administrator Console (If Necessary)
If you see the User Portal, navigate to the Administrator Console.
- Click the user drop-down icon.
- Select Administration Console.
This opens the Administration Console in a separate tab in your browser.