Login to the AirWatch Console
To perform most of the lab you will need to login to the AirWatch Managment Console.
2. Authenticate to the AirWatch Administration Console
The default home page for the browser is https://hol.awmdm.com. Enter your AirWatch Admin Account information and click the "Login" button. If you see a "Captcha", please be aware that it is case sensitive!
- Enter your Username. This is you email address that you have associated with your VMware Learning Platform (VLP) account.
- Enter the Password for the user which is "VMware1!".
- Click the Login button.
NOTE: Due to lab restrictions, you may need to wait here for a minute or so while the Hands On Lab contacts the AirWatch Hands On Labs server.
3. Accept the End User License Agreement
4. Address the Initial Security Settings
- Pick a question from the "Password Question" drop-down (default selected question is ok here).
- Enter your answer and confirmation in the fields (i.e. "VMware1!").
- Input a PIN in the "Security PIN" field and confirm it in the following field, it must be at least 4 digits (i.e. "1234").
- Click on the "Save" button when done.